- Body Beautiful Plus Size, Sexy Slimming Body Suit with Lace at Bust and Butt (Black, 1X)
- colorfulspace Napole Sashes Pockets Solid Long Coat Casual Loose Vintage Women Jacket,Black,One Size
- Doufine Womens Faux Leather Moto Outwear Topcoat Casual Trench Coat
- Esprit Accessoires Women's 058ea1o016 Handbag
- Gould & Goodrich GGB11526W Ranger Duty Belt, Fits 26Inch Waist
- Hudson Jeans Womens Nico Midrise Ankle W Distress Super Skinny Jeans
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.